Kyungsung Korean Language Center was officially opened in March 2006. But has been developing textbooks and various programs for Korean education since 2003. Currently, approximately 1,000 international students are studying in the Korean Language Center with 70 hardworking Korean teachers. Kyungsung Korean Language Center focuses so high quality of education by providing more than 30 classrooms for international students.
Korean Language Center Regular Program
The regular program designed by Kyungsung Korean Language Center focuses on teaching vocabulary, grammar, listening, writing, reading, speaking, in addition to improving Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) score. There are 6 classes from level 1 to 6, and all teachers of Korean Language Center put a lot of efforts for improving faster language learning. Not to mention, all staffs of Korean Language Center support in effective organization of the most suitable class for students based on the result of student’s level test score.
- Class Time (designated by Korean Language Center)Morning Class (09:00 – 12:50) or Afternoon Class (13:10 – 17:00)
- Class Hours 4 hours a day, 20 hours a week, 200 hours per semester
The class time & hours may be subject to change.
- Application Information
Application Information Terms Class Period : 10 Weeks Application Deadline Level Test Spring March – May End of January Beginning of March Summer June - August End of April Beginning of June Autumn September – November End of July Beginning of September Winter December - February End of October Beginning of December
- The dates may be subject to change.
- Classes are divided into 6 according to the students’ level test score.
- Cultural classes will be scheduled once in every 10 weeks.
- A class under 5 people will be cancelled.
Submission of application form and documents
Issuance of acceptance letter and confirmation of payment
Pick up documents in local area
Apply for visa in Korean Embassy in local country
Entry to Korea
Enrollment to Korean Language Center
- 1. Application Form (filled out)
- 2. Study Plan : Korean or English
- 3. Personal Statement
- 4. Passport Photos (3cm*4cm)
- 5. Certificate of gradation of recent earned degree/diploma (official)
- 6. Tranx-x-x-script of recent earned degree/diploma (official)
- 7. Proof of bank account balance : oneself or guardians (over $9000)
- 8. Copy of passport
- 9. Certificate of family relationship (official)
- 10. Proof of employment and tax payment of guardians
- 11. Copy of guardians’ local ID
- 01 Tuition fee
1,100,000 won per term
- The tuition fee may be subject to change.
- Textbook fee, accommodation/dormitory fee, and insurance fee are not included.
- All fees including tuition fee, accommodation/dormitory fee, and insurance fee should be successfully transferred to the following bank account before school begins.
- Books should be purchased in school’s bookstore after arrival in Republic of Korea.
- 02 Bank Details for Transfer of Fees
- 03 Name of Bank Busan Bank
- 04 Account Number 289-01-002983-03
- 05 Account Holder Kyunsung University Language Center
- 06 SWIF CODE PUSBKR2P
- 07 Sender Sender’s English Name
Point of Contact
- Person in Charge (Mr.) Jong Mook Park
- Email email@example.com
- International +82-(0)51-663-4077
- Fax +82-(0)51-663-4069
- Address 1st Nuri Dorm Bldg.28 #210, 309 Suyeong-ro Namgu, Daeyeon Dong, Busan, Republic of Korea 48434
Korean Language Center Summer Intensive Program
||Korean Grammar, Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking||Field Trip 1|
|13:00-15:00||Special Class 1||-||Special Class 2||-|
|09:00-12:00||Korean Grammar, Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking||Field Trip 2|
|13:00-15:00||Special Class 3||-||Special Class 4||-|
|09:00-12:00||Korean Grammar, Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking||Field Trip 3
|13:00-15:00||Special Class 5||-||Special Class 6||-|
- A. Tuition Fee 960,000KRW(830USD) / 3 weeks
- B. Dormitory Fee 440,000KRW(380USD) / 3 weeks (includes with 2 meals a day)
According to school regulation, a student should pay the school tuition + dormitory fee before starting the program.
|Summer 3-week Course||May 31||3 Weeks.
Implemented in July every year
*May be subject to change.
- Name of Insurance Seimnuri Insurance Corporation International Student Insurance
- Cost Approximately 130,000 Korean Won per year
- Website Go to Site
- Insurance Exception List : Dentist, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, and others
- Conditions may be subject to change
|1st floor||Restaurant, Cafeteria, Internet Cafe, Global Lounge|
|2nd floor||Class Rooms, External Affairs Dept.
(Korean Language Center, International Programs Office, and Other Offices)
|3rd-14th floor||Dorm Rooms|
|15th floor||Guest Rooms|
- 1. Two people have to share a room.
- 2. There are shared bathroom and showerbooth, a small refrigerator, bed, desk, chair, bookshelf, closet, and LAN in each dorm room.
- 3. Students should not use of any electronic appliances in the building.